Saturday, February 27, 2010

Playful Letters


Considerate Eric is always encouraging my .... what would you call it.... my artistic-ish endeavors. He has always said that I could sell my 'creations' if I wanted to. I don't know if I actually want to.... the pressure, the upkeep, the stress... Not at all in my line. However, Eric is training with Business Management, loves things like that.... and so is now managing some things for me....

Like the Esty site he set up for me, with out my knowledge. All to encourage me.

We shall see :) So far only a few things are posted. Eric has been left completely in charge of the function/management of the site. I told him if he wants to do this, he is in charge. I'll just smile and keep doing what makes me happy. That, and buying more materials. :)

Along with the site (address below) I will now have another blog as well, hopefully to show/explore my projects with. Maybe it will help me focus more on all the projects I am working on.... I don't know what to expect with this venture, but it is a milestone.

What happens from here I am not thinking about, but I have tried ( or rather, Eric has :) . Love that boy, truly truly.

Site: www.etsy.com/shop/mdjust4you

Blog: mdjust4you.blogspot.com

So far the blog is empty... we shall see how productive my afternoon is :) And we shall see if anything good can come from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment