
Once the buds started to drop, I knew that it was going to open any day... and one morning, this is what greeted me: Can you think of a better way to wake up?! (Besides children's kisses...or husband's (making sure that I have an apostrophe, without...well... one might wonder).... of course)


The second bud started to open a few days later, and I am entranced. I love the light pinkish color and the thin petals that encourage light to stream through.

Many pictures, many pictures I know. But just think about how many pictures I'll take with kids. Maybe Eric should be worried :) I know, I know, I am blogging a lot about a plant. But this plant represents all that I have done, all that I didn't kill, and something is right in the world. All good reasons/things to blog about. Success, happiness, beauty, accomplishment, joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment