Saturday, February 13, 2010

Latest and greatest...

Sadly these pictures really don't do justice to the vibrant earth tones represented here. I love these squares! Very, very happy with my new bag.... now I just need to finish all the others I have waiting for me-- Evidently I'm taking orders now from my co-workers. I am just worried that they expect them for free. How do I break it to them that I need reimbursement? Suggestions? Help?

2 comments:

  1. ETSY ETSY ETSY!! I see your lovely bags and I think you could really do well - your coworkers could order and pay and everything and you don't have to stress about money. Just tell them to go to your ETSY store. I know tons of bloggers who do it...and with such a technology savvy husband...let me know if/when your store is up - I've been wanting to order a bag (or two) myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne, this bag is amazing! I would love to see it in person and hopefully at some point I will.
    If you don't want to do Etsy, my advice would be to say something to the effect of you don't usually do bags on commission and would have to think about how much to charge for materials and the time it takes to do it. They shouldn't expect to get one for free, so it seems reasonable for you to speak to them as if it is understood that they would pay. You don't need to apologize or explain this.

    ReplyDelete