Saturday, February 28, 2009

This month of February

           Ah! Now these pages forth may fly,
Approach you, trembling, once again,
My spirits lowered utterly
By foolish fears and parting's pain.
My self-deluding fancies stray
Along the boldest paths in vain;
I cannot win what is most High,
And soon no more hope shall remain.
When I return from distant places
To that dear home, filled with desire,
A spouse holds you in his embraces,
And clasps you proudly, Fairest One.
Then o'er me rolls the lightning's fire
Of misery and oblivion.




















hahahhaa-we gave Rhett the Marx love poem. oh man. Good one eh? (ps. the spot where it reads 'Rhett Is So Hot' -his nickname-- it used to read of Fairest One. Bahahaha) Valentines Day was great! The Gala's performance was a TOTaL disaster but I'm over it and Mom had fun. Nicole wore my dress when I got home:) And then we played the Maxi Pad prank on Rhett's house.
So I have been trying to spell February Februrary for a while now...good thing it's almost over! hehehe. Well I don't know what to put up here that has not already been said over the phone...oh! I will update on Kyrstal's Birthday party:
She ended up not wearing her prom dress (goooood call on her part) A good number of ppl showed up. Mostly boys...hhaha the only girls there were one of my friends and then girl-friends of the guys she invited. hahah...silly ol world isn't it. Anyway here are some pictures!!!
And Ballroom is going great. I am really excited for the Las Vegas Showdown with Pablo. I have really started to like him a lot more. And OH YEAH! He was the one OTHER person who was in North Carolina. He went there this week for a Medical School interview. Anyway..just an ironic side note. Now here is a picture of rhett. We took one before this and he wasn't smiling...i wish i could post that too but this is tooo long of an ordeal so you just get to see the good one:)

1 comment:

  1. This really is a good pic of Rhett. glad to see him smiling...

    ReplyDelete