Monday, March 2, 2009

our Carolina snow

    My dear mother-in-law informed me that snow is such a rarity, here in N Carolina, that I might want to get a picture of it. And in my efforts to acclimate myself to this new environment, I have. Snow in March is not unusual for me, but here it is out of the ordinary (especially when in five days it is going to be 75 degrees!) So, with flourish, I present to my readers, our collection of snow that closed many schools, and caused a run on eggs at the grocery store (not really with the eggs part, but it was the joke on the news....) 
    However, snow is more daunting if there aren't any trucks to plow, no salt to aid in melting, and no sand to help with your tires' grip on the road--it is a different world. And I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment