Saturday, April 23, 2011

A baseball treat...

 So Eric got some tickets to a baseball game.... and we wanted to make sure that we could use them up (seeing as our schedules rarely coincide for us to go to a 7 pm game)
 So, even though it was raining, we headed out to Durham, to enjoy the Bulls. (I was unaware that Eric actually likes watching baseball in the rain... I learn new things about him everyday.)
After a 2 hour delay, a lot of popcorn and some hot chocolate (it was only 49 degrees, which was freezing after 83 the day before)... the game began.
   Even though we didn't stay for the whole thing because it didn't start until 9:09 (funny how 7 am conference calls will hinder your weekend plans) we still had a great time. I wouldn't have thought that sitting outside, waiting and freezing, then watching something I don't remember (even now-don't tell), would end up being a great date. That's how it is for us. Even when all the plans fall apart, and nothing seems to go as desired/expected, things are still okay if we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment