Here, in the land of no snow (sorry Utahns), the thing that has signified spring for me has been the start of Yard Sale Season. This has been a pastime of mine for a while.... but here it is a sport! We see the same people over and over again, speeding away, cutting people off... all to get to the next place sooner. Even the boys get into it--some times I see more guys out than women! Craziness... But back to topic: This season started out with two amazing finds, right before conference. Things are looking good. The black desk I especially love, without scratches, with cubicles for small things... and it's from the Pottery Barn. All for $35. More than I would normally spend... but for quality and condition. All good things.
I am very happy. And this sewing table has a table that lays out when I open it up! Yeah!
Beautiful, I want to go to yard sales with you!
ReplyDelete