
On the top on my 'thankful list' is Eric, of course. I love this man who values me, his humor that brightens my day, and his strength, support and dedication.

Which then follows that I am forever thankful for temples, and the opportunity I had for an eternal marriage and the chance to live together forever.

I am thankful for the scriptures, and the inspiration and comfort given by my Heavenly Father through its pages. The knowledge contained therein can lead, guide and instruct me in my efforts to endure to the end.

I am thankful for families, both mine and Eric's, for the niece and nephews, the sisters, the brothers, the parents, the stories, the gatherings, the memories and love.

Most especially am I thankful for this girl, and her way of looking on life that keeps me on track and laughing.

I am thankful for the grandeur of nature, the beauty of the mountains, the green living things that surround us, the snow, the seasons, the smell of fall and decomposing leaves.

I am grateful for small successes.

I am thankful for our home, that we have a place to live--some where to go out of the cold, a place that is ours. A house that I can clean when I want, or not do the dishes for days, and it is okay because it is mine.

I am grateful for sunlight, the warmth and brightness.
I am so thankful to live near my sister and her family. I have come to know her (and her family) so much better, and I love getting to see her family grow and mature.
I am grateful for music, for the hymns which teach and inspire, for notes that lift your soul and lighten a burden, for a husband that plays, for ipods that combine and shuffle it all.
And I am grateful for pictures. I am. I love the memories that are invoked, the smile one brings, the heart and soul of someone that can be captured for others, the treasured instances of life.
I love your thankful list. I love you and Eric and am so thankful for you both. Love Mom
ReplyDelete