Sunday, May 3, 2009

Eric and I welcomed the month of May with some pictures of us in our new abode. 
We also both got hair cuts... even though you can't tell as much with Eric--I hope my changes are most obvious. At church however people could only tell the length difference! :(
What ever we look like though, we are very happy and are loving the green undergrowth that continues to fill up our peripheral. We love the dappled shadows, and the comforting humidity. 

2 comments:

  1. No way!? They could only tell the length difference? I love it. GORGEOUS mahogany color. nice goin holmes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the hair too! Great color! I miss you guys so much. I wish I could pack up and send some 7-11 hot chocolate for you...Maybe they'd let me, uh, borrow the machine and the mix? They wouldn't miss it, right?

    ReplyDelete