Friday, February 20, 2009

More heart fun...

So my favorite heart that I have been working on for a while finally got finished!! I have had the top done for a while, but I finally put a back on it and stuffed it just this last week.... We are happy with the way that it turned out, even if the colors aren't represented well in this picture--
This heart was made up of all the material that I bought in Nauvoo. I like the way that it turned out!
This was an attempt at a Christmas Heart. My friend Rose inspired me. I have tried a few, but given away most of them. This one I get to keep, and hang on my tree!
This is the overwhelming vast multitude of the hearts that I have been making lately. It sums up the last two weeks of work. Kind of impressed in spite of my self!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is Rose. These are amazing!! I'm very impressed! I'm so glad I can see what you're working on this way. I think it will be a while before I can put anything up on Facebook to show you, though.

    ReplyDelete