Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sometimes pictures catch one in a funny pose, or looking a little odd.... This picture has me with a half smile--a rarity. I usually have either a smile, or just a relaxed look. This is one of the only half-expressions I know of, caught by a camera. And of course Seth is looking at the camera too :) These good times are always enjoyable!
Here I am playing with the boys, we were drawing a treasure map. Ben looks unusual in the background! We were so happy to stay with Amy and Justin on our way out to North Carolina! It definitely helps break up the trip! The drive here was long enough, I didn't want to sit much longer! This few day break will help us unwind from the moving-craziness, and enjoy a much needed visit besides!
Yes, Seth is a sweetie, and such a heart stealer! One can't help but look at his eager grin, and contagious laugh, and smile right along! Amy is in the background making food, while I distract the children! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh. I hope you guys are having a good trip! You should have stopped here in St. Louis too. I would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete