Dad! I know it looks like I am just in love with myself and want the whole picture to be of me-but thats not how it is. Hehehe I love Dad so much! Christmas with the parents and Toasty was so nice. I love seing them interact and knowing that they are committed to eachother. I love that they are also committed to me. Love is such a binding thing and I am grateful for the Christmas season when there is so much love in all the world. Merry Christmas!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas Joys
Dad! I know it looks like I am just in love with myself and want the whole picture to be of me-but thats not how it is. Hehehe I love Dad so much! Christmas with the parents and Toasty was so nice. I love seing them interact and knowing that they are committed to eachother. I love that they are also committed to me. Love is such a binding thing and I am grateful for the Christmas season when there is so much love in all the world. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment