


Sorry you will have to turn your heads
!!So I bought these pants yesterday and!!! can't decide if I want them! On one hand I've alomost completely decided to keep them...but then of course there is that Munch opinion that is still not there. So what do you think? They were 20$ from American Eagle... They are kind of big in the hips but they are a trouser leg so plenty of room in the thigh. They are long enough I would even consider shrinking them. But what do you think about them as is? I can take them back... And then also those fun black pants! Yeah they were 8$ and i can wear them EVERYWHERE :) even to dance
So... I should have had Eric get a picture of the vest... so that you could see it!! I didn't mind talking with Nicole... but missing your input!
ReplyDelete