Sariah's Family: (top row) Corina, Isabella, Sariah, Bryan, Hannah, Cynthia, Samuel
(middle row) Carrie, Malachi, Joshua
(front) Samantha
Dawn's Family: (top row) Ian, Dawn, Taylor (front row) Zack, Chloe and Ethan
The Bachelors: Joseph Howard and Mark Clendening
(incidentally, they are the tallest of all the immediate Howard cousins)
Jill and Daniel (a big welcome to the family Daniel, as of 4 months!!)
Tonya's Family: Ashley, Tonya, Dillan and Whitney
Jenny's Family: Dustin, Jenny, Sara and Amber (in front, this was the best picture we got of her, she is a busy one! :)
Emily and Trent
Aunt JoAnne and Uncle Mark
(and Amber making an appearance with her Grandparents)
*Imagine to my surprise that I had missed a picture of Aunt Elaine, Aunt Laurel and Uncle Dave--not to mention Aunt Kathryn and Uncle Terry, and my family… oops. Sorry to those who were looking for their picture to be taken. I dropped the ball!
***
By far the most fun was the crazy group pictures. If you want to know what we are all like, deep down, look through the 20 pictures that I have, where we are all trying to be silly. Our true natures are inadvertently revealed, and I love how we are interacting! *Family, for the WIN!*
Silly pictures are by far the easiest to do… but getting a more traditional shot? Good luck.
Inevitably, when you have more than two people in a picture, there will be someone not looking. This is the best picture, either way, and I love all the personality showing through! This is much better than mug shots, or further forced composure. (Can I bottle up these children's charisma and sell it? I know people who would love it….)
And here is my attempt to get everyone's name correct (I gave up on spelling), and have it semi-correspond with their relative location in the picture:
Back row: Jenny, Uncle Mark with Amber on his shoulder, Dustin (you only see his eyes, and an ear :) Aunt JoAnne, Dylan, Sara, Tonya, Whitney, Daniel, Jill, Laurel, Kathryn, Terry, Eric, Marianne holding Nathaniel, Bryan holding Samuel, Sariah, and Elaine
Second Row: Taylor, Samantha being held by Taylor, Dave, Malachi, and Trent
Front (ish) Row: Dawn with Chloe in her lap, Zach, Ethan, Joseph, Ian, Emily, Hannah, Carrie, Joshua, Cynthia, and Isabella holding Corina
Now that we are all grown up, there isn't as much difference in our heights…. Those who were the shortest, are now the tallest (thanks Joseph) and we are a trifle fewer in number--but we are getting together again, and I love it!
Nathaniel and Samuel are only 6 weeks apart in age, and so we tried to get a few pictures of them interacting. These are the only ones where Nathaniel isn't mauling Samuel, or vice versa. Sounds like baby boy bonding to me! I'd say they are fast on their way to being friends. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Eric holding Nathaniel, and Bryan holding Samuel
And now for the fun random pictures, including the candid ones as we try to stuff our faces and talk at the same time!
.jpg)
Sariah's newest baby boy, Samuel, loved being on his mother's shoulders! This was the happiest I saw him all day!
Everyone had to have a turn holding the babies at this reunion: here's Jill giving Samuel a little love!
Laurel talking with Elaine, sitting next to Joseph
Cynthia with Samantha
Amber showing off her chalk drawing
Ian was the master of this game!
I think this is the only picture I have of me the whole day (outside the group picture)
I was so happy my baby finally fell asleep--he was exhausted. Thankfully Grandpa was able to take a turn!
Aunt Elaine, Tonya, and Aunt Kathryn talking to Dawn and Taylor
Same table, but from the other side, and we see Dylan, Ashley and Whitney!
Joseph, Jill, Ian and Sariah playing a game in the shade.
Uncle Dave and Dylan helped Whitney up on the roof (several times) to retrieve the rockets that landed up there.
Hannah showing off her skills with stacking apples!
Ethan was a boy in constant motion… this was the clearest shot I got! Definitely had fun-
Isabella and Ian about to go wading, along with Cynthia and Hannah
Malachi
Cynthia, Malachi and Corina
Isabella, Corina and Cynthia
Eric talking with Sara and Aunt JoAnne
Ashley, Whitney, Tonya and Dylan talking with Emily
Hannah, Joshua and Ian
Malachi, (Ian photo bombing) and Hannah showing off their chocolate faces from another game.
What a wonderful time we all had! I know there were memories made that I didn't get a picture of--and several of the children--but I loved talking with everyone there! So excited for the next reunion!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment