Got ink all over my feet! They turned blue for days… smurf feet!
Mom said I couldn't eat the lights… but I couldn't figure out why she put them all around me: of course I'm going to eat them! It's what I do!
Dad's showing me this new thing, and I'm loving it: it's called walking! He still lets me cheat, and stand on his toes.
We tried a puzzle as well, but I had more fun just smiling at Mom and the TV.
I perfected my 'duck face' with Grandma Durr, who watched me for a few hours while Mommy had to work.
I keep arching my back, and I know I'll completely roll over soon! As it is, I'm moving enough to earn me a new nickname: Squirmy Worm!
Not to mention the other nick name I earned, of Mr Drool Face. Thanks Dad. I've got nicknames for you too, you just don't know it!
Mom kept trying to take family pictures this month, to make up for being sick for 4 weeks… but I wasn't having any of it!
Oh… and I slept. Definitely must have slept some time.
I checked the foods for Gluten, to make sure they were safe to eat….
and they were!
We went shopping for my Christmas presents (that I don't know about *wink*) and found this hat: I make this look good!
And I found my toes! Too bad they are usually covered in so much lint that they taste nasty… Mom keeps trying to keep them clean, but it is a losing battle with new socks!
I like to visit Mom at work, she has a special play place for me! All to myself! Who cares that it's a box!
Yep, it was sunny and warm at the end of the month, so we hung out in the park… and of course took pictures.
At the end, both Mom and I were worn out, and slept propped up, so we could breathe! We're both trying to still get over our colds.
My first candy cane, and they left all the plastic on… little did Mom and Dad know that it still tasted GREAT!
The Durr's had a video chat, and I got to see some of my Aunts! Well… that and check Dad's FB page. I have to keep my priorities straight!






No comments:
Post a Comment