Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Morning

Eric and I aren't sure which of the cousins clued Nathaniel into the "proper way to wake up on Christmas" but bright and early at 4 am, he was laughing and playing, while his parents tried desperately to sleep in, on their glorious day off….

But by 9 (ish) after waking up again, we all gathered around at Grandma's house, and opened presents. The following is a playful commentary on the events, by Nathaniel:

 Is this one from YOU Grandpa or Grandma??! I'm so excited!
 Can you hold this wrapping paper Grandma? I've got my hands full with this Christmas-stuff.
 And the slime test, to make sure it is just for me, and no one else…

I make this look good :)

***

A few presents later, Nathaniel was still so pleased with the excitement of Christmas:
 And more and more just for me?!
 You won't take this away from me Mommy,  Grandma says these keys are ALL mine. They even make noise like yours!

But by the end, he was exhausted, and took his afternoon nap early!



No comments:

Post a Comment