Thanksgiving is more than just the food. This year the kids (including Eric and Justin) made a cardboard fort while the adults finished preparing the food. Grand times were had by all... until the roof was put on, and it was too dark to see :) But then flashlights and glow sticks were introduced and there was no stopping it. Imagination is one thing I often fail to be thankful for, but is indeed one of my greatest blessings.
This picture is to highlight dear Seth, and his sweet personality that is often missed in pictures. This one captures his exuberance, and I love it~
(I can't fault Benjamin here, I love his silly attitude that he shares now with pictures much better than the sullen grumpiness that preceded this whimsical-era.)
And, of course, the time honored tradition with Seth of Checking Aunt Marianne's Mail: assisted this time with Eric :)
After the pictures we put on a movie until everything was ready, it was a good way to calm down after running around and playing outside.
And then of course came the eating and socializing. Pictures do not do justice, so my memories will have to suffice, even if that means that I have a harder time sharing.
No comments:
Post a Comment