I love this face! I know that she is saying "What? This black thing again? Enough already.... I want to eat! I've slept enough for both of us, now give me the food!" I can't wait to see this face again when she is older-- much like I've looked back to pictures of Seth and Benjamin and seen similar facial expressions then as now...
A little sun struck, but I just love the way Madeline's eyes almost match her cute purple onesie! If I ever have a girl, can she be as cute as this??!Here we were inside, and it wasn't NEARLY as bright... I'm sure it helped :) All kicks and giggles is Miss Madeline!
Seth isn't so sure he wants to smile for the camera.... but he is all about seeing what the picture looks like afterward! Have I mentioned how much I love these kids??!
No comments:
Post a Comment