Sunday, May 23, 2010

The birthday tradition....

Benjamin and Seth were able to watch people fishing, and even saw someone catch a fish!! Benjamin then wanted to know why they let the fish go again-- I hope I did a good enough job explaining Catch & Release! But anything with water is infinitely fascinating :)

As is their new baby sister! Miss Madeline!

Benjamin was all ready for the boat ride this time, it was one of the few thing he wanted to do for his birthday. I can't believe he is five!! We are so blessed to live close and see them grow and develop--and now with Miss Madeline, more changes are coming!

Benjamin truly hoped that his legs would be long enough to pedal the boat this year.... and he kept trying while Justin just enjoyed the overcast (non-sunny, less heat) day!
Seth on the other hand wasn't quite sure about the life jacket--but loved playing with my glasses and steering the boat :) Miss Madeline just slept through it all.

1 comment: