Years ago Cheesie gave this to me, and her efforts to make something for me with her limited supplies warms my heart still. I see the twisty tie arms, and the scraggly hair--and I see bits of my childhood home. The toe-ring feet and simplistic body is straight Cheesie. Years before this love-offering, she also made me something similar, which I have kept to this day. It is always the gifts from the heart that mean the most, and her gifts always mean so much to me.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Years ago Cheesie gave this to me, and her efforts to make something for me with her limited supplies warms my heart still. I see the twisty tie arms, and the scraggly hair--and I see bits of my childhood home. The toe-ring feet and simplistic body is straight Cheesie. Years before this love-offering, she also made me something similar, which I have kept to this day. It is always the gifts from the heart that mean the most, and her gifts always mean so much to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment