Monday, July 6, 2009

a green attempt...

Most of my attempts at growing/cultivating/keeping alive plants inevitably end in failure. This isn't a conscious effort on my part, or on purpose. But some how all plants die. I promised myself that I would be able to keep something alive when we finally lived in a humid environment--hoping that this would help the plants in a way that I couldn't.... that some how they might be able to grow spontaneously. Or at least without my help/hindrance. And yet, as seen by the photo above... the plants that were growing so well for me, died. Even with the humidity.
Even with this great planter box designed and lovingly made by my Eric.... So I am trying again.
These plants, flowers maybe one day, are also potted in various containers, with varying degrees of sunlight and moisture. And maybe some of them will survive...
Until then, I will just watch their 2" stems, and hope for luck longer than before... or maybe I should just wish myself a green thumb... 

No comments:

Post a Comment