
Just to get Seth to stay in the chair (as Aunt Marianne's house lacks a high-chair) we used Eric's old belt and belted Seth into one of my bar chairs. It looks a little ghetto, but it was so much easier than feeding him on the floor!

Healthy babies are one of the best things! The cheeks that want to be kissed, the legs that invite tickling, and the stomachs that need a raspberry. While the Jorgensen's were visiting we got some pictures of Seth (he is just growing SO fast!) that I just re-found, so I thought that I would share! So cute, so kissable, so darling. We love you Seth!

He just would not stay sitting straight up in the chair! :) We kept trying to convince him that he got his food faster when he was sitting up... but he knew that he got more attention if he would slouch over--smart smart child. We were there the entire time though, so there was no danger of him being injured by this make-shift high-chair.
No comments:
Post a Comment