Ben and I were enjoying the rain, even if the umbrella was twice the size of Ben! :)
Mom and I working on familiarizing her with my camera (in preparation for her trip to Europe!)

My sister and her family arrived safely to our home last night. Now I have in my house, my mother, my sister, her husband and her two darling boys, plus myself and Eric. It is a good thing that we have three bathrooms! :) It is great to see them all together, and to have time to spend with them. I was supposed to start my new job today, but my boss' child became sick and she had to stay home to take care of him. That was just fine with me, as I could then stay home with my dear nephews. Being away from children is hard, and I miss them so much! Sam, Jake and Will, dear small Abby, Caroline, and baby Jack I haven't met yet, all of them I miss! We hope to see them some time soon, but with juggling jobs and Eric's schedule it will be hard.
At least some were able to come and visit us! Welcome Jorgensens!

No comments:
Post a Comment