Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sometimes I wonder...

Sometimes I wonder...
... if there are bugs at the end of my bed, right where the sheets are tucked under the mattress.
... if my 'someday list' is worth updating--or should I just not keep track of all I don't get done.
... whether I am actually supposed to be burning candles in my house, but if they can't prove it afterwards, I think I am safe!
... about how much dirt my brother ate when he was growing up.
... about how long I am on the computer/internet--am I actually accomplishing anything or just wasting time procrastinating the piles of boxes?
... if I have enough backup picture discs saved of all my memories.
... about the organisms living in my drinking water.
... about what it would mean if my fingernails stopped growing.
... what my neighbors are watching, because the sound through my walls is pretty upsetting.
... what kind of mother I will be.
... if going to school has helped my progression at all.
... if I will ever actually need my food storage.
... about many things, that turn out to sound like I am discouraged--which I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment