This is a set of three hearts that I made for Amy for Christmas, they are supposed to go together, so if they all look the same--Good!
Maybe that means that they will look good all hanging in a row?
I have been into making these hearts for a while now... and they are growing on me! I love the way they look, and I love planning them! I made some for my Christmas tree, for my mother, and mother-in-law, both of my sisters...friends.... many many. So far so good!
This was a good by present for a friend of mine that loves pink...

The heart I made for Michelle, for her wedding present, composed of materials from the cape she wore at her wedding. The fur around the outside of the heart framed her face in a regency hooded cape--stunning!
wow. These are really cute Marianne. You are so crafty! What fun little presents.
ReplyDelete