Monday, December 1, 2008

Fall Decor in December

My front room... and then zoom in on my table decor!
When visiting my sister in Iowa we hit upon a great idea to make a table decoration for fall. I am proud to announce that I finally finished it... the day after thanksgiving. *sigh* Maybe one day I will finish something that I start... on time! But until I get enough gumption up to make one for Christmas time, I will gladly display my orange-yellows and fall colored table circle-ish shaped decoration!  (It is rather flat on one side, to my despair!) At least there isn't snow on the ground! I figure until then, I will be just fine having the colors that are still outside, inside!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it looks great Marianne! I still have mine on my table too 'cause I haven't finished my Christmas one--correction started. And we have 3+ inches of snow!

    ReplyDelete