Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Eric and I in front of a rock fireplace, and the last remains of snow...
Eric and I waited so long for some snow for our Christmas card pictures, and the day it snowed I had papers, tests and school, and Eric worked for 14 hours. Joy. So the next day we have tried again, but with it being so warm, this was all the snow we could find--patchy at best! They aren't our best pictures, but they are better than the ones we had done professionally! (Which is really saying a lot... not to pleased with our first stop today!) But enough complaints, the weather was beautifully sunny, chilly, but we were together, and not in a studio. Life was (and still is) great! Now I just have to finish my papers, take home finals and such that I have delayed even starting... until now. Hrmm... a scant 14 hours (counting sleeping ones) in which to finish my work... Good thing I took a nap! Sleep will of course be short changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment