Monday, October 13, 2008

Woes of work


Understanding that work is a necessary means for providing for oneself and family I do not think that it should be as difficult as I make it out to be. Today I lost my assistant manager again. This time for good. I wish sometimes that I could see into the future to know the day and time so that I could have planned for it. But alas I can not, and at the same time I really and truly do not wish for clemency, it would definitely cause more problems than it solves.
I do not see me graduating any time soon with the amount of work that I will be shortly taking on. That is, as soon as I get back from Iowa. And so I say adios for now as I seek to enjoy the remainder of my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment