Um... so I was misinformed. Eric reminded me that we had a picture taken with his phone of just us, in Iowa. For which I am embarrassed to have forgotten! Oh well. Here is the picture, in commemoration of that one other picture. Thank you Amy and Justin, again, for having us over! Your patience and long suffering with us was greatly appreciated, we had a GREAT fall break!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Um... so I was misinformed. Eric reminded me that we had a picture taken with his phone of just us, in Iowa. For which I am embarrassed to have forgotten! Oh well. Here is the picture, in commemoration of that one other picture. Thank you Amy and Justin, again, for having us over! Your patience and long suffering with us was greatly appreciated, we had a GREAT fall break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment