Saturday, August 16, 2008


Fall is just around the corner, and with that comes school... again. 
The cycle of life seems to have revolved so much around this annual occurrence, and the possibility of not being in school is daunting. How else will we mark the end of Summer? How else do we herald in the fall? What excuse will we use for extra clothes shopping? Will I know when the next big marker/crayon/pencil sale is?
But these small items aside, the larger question is, What next? More school seems daunting, but not having that safe guard, that ready answer to 'So, what are you doing?' seems even larger. However, taking out school loans just to field basic questions seems obviously extreme. What then to do? Family? Move? Work? Life?? 
This picture was of my Kindergarten class, years upon years ago. Those first days are lost in oblivion, with only poor scans of photos to prove that I actually went to kindergarten. Those memories are locked within a mind unable to retrieve them.  At least right now I am able to enjoy the fruits of my labors, and the light at the end of the tunnel!

2 comments:

  1. Bahahha, seriously when will we get new clothes? hehe but I miss my memories too...perhaps we should look into the Memory Scanner... and keep moving forward

    ReplyDelete